Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Blogging

I changed my page so its only open to those I invite, so if anyone else wishes to read it they will have to email me for permission. I tried to allow all of my friends access if they wish by emailing them. It would be better if I could block those people who I'd rather NOT allow access too--that'd be a much shorter list!

Just FYI - Wiki says that "Blogs provide another convenient avenue for writing about personal experiences, which has therapeutic benefits. Research shows that it improves memory and sleep, boosts immune cell activity and reduces viral load in AIDS patients and even speeds healing after surgery." Not that I need to reduce my viral load, I just thought that was interesting!

I don't plan on using this blog to be mean, get revenge, to complain, or to constantly vent, although sometimes that stuff slips in, which is fine. I think blogs are a great way to communicate with friends, by providing updates and pictures. I enjoy reading other peoples blogs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

heya, I understand about the politics of blogging, and no worries. Just happy to be on the list of people who still get to read now and then. Also...looking at your last blog about the overwhelming-ness of grad school...yeah, I know exactly how you feel..its crazy! hang in there, and one of these days we'll catch up. P.s. my wedding date is January 9th :-D